RFE - Panel drawer actions

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Mar 15 00:30:06 CET 2004

	This is something that I've been meaning to bring up since the feature
was originally changed (back in the very-pre-4 days)...

	In the panel, when you click to open a "drawer" (or whatever it's
called) when another one is open the first one is automatically closed.
I would like to have the option to have it not close the other drawers.
I like to be able to have more than one open at a time but not have to
tear off the menu into it's own window (though I like that, too).

	If anyone needs me to translate this into some coherent language known
to man just let me know.

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer | Current rank: Maegashira 10
http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html