Middle-click menu doesn't change desktop

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Mar 6 20:34:38 CET 2004

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

>On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 18:38, Bernhard Walle wrote:
>

>>Bug or real change? I personally find the old behaviour much more
>>comfortable.
>>

>It's a change, because of Bug reports #115 and #127 - Behaviour is
>similar in both branches though.

oy... while i don't use the window list all that often, this seems like
undesired behavior to me.  IMHO, clicking an item in a global window
list _should_ bring you to the workspace where the item lives and should
definitely not bring the window to you.  if xfwm4 needs to stay how it
currently is to fix those bugs, i'd like to put a workaround in
xfdesktop to first switch workspaces before raising/focusing the window,
if there are no objections.

    -brian