xfce-exec

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Mar 2 21:57:33 CET 2004

Hi Jasper,

What I would have liked is to close stdin before spawning the process,
to avoid X lockups with apps that open it (like console apps), but that
would require a lot more work (as we couldn't use g_spawn*).

Also, not to be picky, but I added that particular piece of code to
xfce_support.c, based on the work from Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com>
and Sid Vicious from GNOME, so the copyright notice should mention it.

>From xfce_support.c header:

 *  Copyright (C) 2002 Jasper Huijsmans (huysmans at users.sourceforge.net)
 *  startup notification added by Olivier fourdan based on gnome-desktop
 *  developed by Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com> and Sid Vicious

Cheers,
Olivier.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -