[OT] Icons

Matt Thompson thompsma at colorado.edu
Wed Jun 30 18:50:01 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 09:38, Francois Le Clainche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FYI, I've released an icon theme called Rodent.
>
> SCREENIE:
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/xfce/snapshot.png

First off, those are great.  As a Xfce-stable user, it almost makes me
want to upgrade to the devel version so I can use them (completely).

Second, and this is to anyone, but what is the font you are using in the
screenshot?  I can't seem to place it, but I really like its look.

Keep up the good work,
Matt
--
Learning just means you were wrong and they were right. - Aram
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/