XFCalendar with reminder functionality?

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Sat Jun 26 11:38:28 CEST 2004

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:28:37 +0200, Olivier <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> It does have a popup remided...

I wasn't clear enough I guess: I know you can add events for a certain day
by clicking on the date and adding the event. However, you have to click
on the date again to see the events for that day. What I was talking about
is a way to set reminders for these event. Let's say you re going to the
dentist at 2 pm on June 29. I would like to be able to be reminded of that
one day in advance, and two hours hefore I am going. For other events,
like birthdays, you may want to be reminded a week in advanced (without
having to click on the date). It could be a popup and maybe sound. I
Windows program very similar to XFCalendar is Reinlendar. However, that
one has a way to set reminders. Gkrellm also has a plug-in doing the same
thing.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know
what to feed it.
                                 -- Stephen Wright