xfwm4: alt+tab holds the system and probably leaks memory

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 22 00:22:34 CEST 2004

Le lundi 21 juin 2004 à 07:53, Olivier a écrit:

> Salut Francois,
>
> It should be fixed now.

Hi Olivier,

I still experiment this bug. And tonight after a complete rebuild of
Xfce, I even see the pager in the Alt+Tab popup.

Gtk-2.4.2/Xfce HEAD
Reproducible both in multihead and onehead modes, and using a fresh new
user account.

Regarding the panel, if I unset always on top option and select it
again, it disappears from the Alt-Tab popup.
Regarding the taskbar, I have to kill xftaskbar4 and start it again.
Then it works as it used to.

Cheers
François
--