xfwm4: alt+tab holds the system and probably leaks memory

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sun Jun 20 11:02:06 CEST 2004

Eduard Roccatello wrote:
> Hello friends,
> keeping alt+tab pressed hold all the X processes (eg. xmms stop playing
> while pressed). Benny told me it's a linux related issue.

I didn't say that its linux related, I just said that I have noticed this xmms
problem solely on linux so far. IMHO the problem is related to the Xserver
grab (for linux users to reproduce: play a song in xmms, click the logout
button, the session manager will grab the Xserver and display the logout
display, now see if the music stops playing).

Benedikt

--
NetBSD Operating system:                       http://www.NetBSD.org/
pkgsrc "Work in progress":                  http://pkgsrc-wip.sf.net/