xfwm4 + multiscreen + wrap workspaces

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Jun 18 08:06:24 CEST 2004

Francois,

When you think of it, wrap workspace doesn't fit will in the multiscreen
concept, as windows can't be moved from a screen to another, as each
screen can be showing a separate desktop, etc.

I'm not sure there's bug here, except maybe that wrap workspace should
be disabled in multiscreen mode.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--