Panel icon themeing changes (and more)

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Jun 18 04:16:33 CEST 2004

El jue, 17-06-2004 a las 09:13, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:
> Right, I just added some rather large changes to CVS. It will screw up
> people's setup, and I apologise for that.

I have not had time to test the new code, but it sounds very promising.
If the icon determination code is placed into a separate object file, it
will make coordination with the xffm panel-toolbar easier (all changes
will automatically show up in xffm).

I have not yet had time to see whether the new code is in a separate
object/library file that xffm can link with either statically,
dynamically, or as a module. If not, I'll try to work on a patch for
that, if that is ok with you ;-)

regards,

Edscott