POT files in CVS

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 16 21:13:27 CEST 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

> Le mer 16/06/2004 à 22:08, Peeter Vois a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a question. Are the pot files on the MAIN branch of XFCE CVS up
> > to date?
> >
> I don't think so, i don't know whether it's my to me to update them or
> to the maintainers... (perhaps both ?)

i ususally try to remember to re-make it (for xfdesktop) if i do
anything that might change strings, but i confess i forget sometimes.
at any rate, checking the sources out, going into the po/ dir and doing
'make (modulename).pot' will update it, if you aren't sure.  then you
can do 'cvs diff' and if there are differences, complain to... someone.

	-brian