Translations

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at castor.be
Fri Jun 11 11:51:20 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Given the fact Jasper haven't no much time now, he asked for somebody
wanting to replace him in the translations maintenance. I volunteered,
an now i am :)

So, as i haven't (nor Jasper) an updated list of the "active"
translators; could you confirm me you're still one (send me a mail to
pollux at xfce.org ) ?

Also if you're not a translator and you're ready to translate Xfce to
your language, mail me (if there is already a translator for you
language i'll send you his mail so you'll can collaborate).

And last, i think there are some translations that were never committed
to the CVS, if you're in this situation please resend a mail to the dev
ML (xfce4-dev at xfce.org, warning : you need to be registered otherwise
the server will trash your mail without letting you know)

Regards,

--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at castor.be>