Desktop menu panel plugin bug

Philip Scott philip.scott10 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 1 20:33:06 CEST 2004

Hi, I just found a bug in the desktop menu panel plugin. If the "Button
icon" text box has focus and you click the "Close" button, the plugin's
icon size (and the panel) grows to a size as if the panel was set
somewhere between "Large" and "Huge". Everything else on the panel stays
the correct size compared to what the panel is supposed to be. Changing
the panel's size to anything other than what it's currently set to makes
everything behave right again.

I've just updated everything from CVS to check that it's still there and
it is.

Thanks,
Phil