Bug in CVS: relocation error

Anton Markov anton at truxtar.com
Fri Jul 30 06:46:54 CEST 2004

Hello,

I just downloaded, compiled, and installed XFCE from CVS (as of
2004-07-28), and everything seems to be working very well, except three
things: xffm, xfcalendar, and xfrun4 refuse to run.

anton at anton:~$ xffm
xffm: relocation error: xffm: undefined symbol:
xfce_resource_save_location

anton at anton:~$ xfcalendar
xfcalendar: relocation error: xfcalendar: undefined symbol:
xfce_builtin_license_GPL

anton at anton~$ xfrun4
xfrun4: relocation error: xfrun4: undefined symbol:
xfce_resource_save_location

The errors seem to be related, but I don't know why they happen only in
these executables (everything else runs fine).

Any help would be appreciated.

System info:
Processor: Intel P4
OS: Debian/Linux Unstable
./configure options: none
gtk version: 2.0

--
Anton Markov <("anton" + "@" + "truxtar" + "." + "com")>

GnuPG Key fingerprint =
5546 A6E2 1FFB 9BB8 15C3  CE34 46B7 8D93 3AD1 44B4

*** LINUX - MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU! ***