[HS] Re: idea for a gaim-xfce integration plugin

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jul 29 15:57:35 CEST 2004

I don't see a particular use for it either, hence my request for further
details on the idea.  I just thought there might be something I missed,
and since I use gaim a lot it might've been useful for me too and thus
been worth my time to code :)  As it is, though, it doesn't seem that's
the case.  Oh well!

--

Randy

(snip)