Status of XFce3 in Debian GNU/Linux Sarge

Martin Loschwitz madkiss at madkiss.org
Thu Jul 29 15:49:24 CEST 2004

Hello folks,

I am wondering what to do with XFce3 in Debian. It's still at least in the
unstable part and I also think it is still in testing. However, I consider
XFce3 to be pretty much orphaned by upstream and there are some bugs open
against it, even some release critical bugs. I would prefer the solution
to simply get rid of XFce3 from Debian. Is there anybody with offhanded
objections against this?

--
  .''`.   Martin Loschwitz           Debian GNU/Linux developer
 : :'  :  madkiss at madkiss.org        madkiss at debian.org
 `. `'`   http://www.madkiss.org/    people.debian.org/~madkiss/
   `-     Use Debian GNU/Linux 3.0!  See http://www.debian.org/