xfdesktop menu drag and drop?

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Jul 20 20:34:19 CEST 2004

Brian,

It's not that "I'm against it", but it's just it doesn't fit IMO. It's a
bit confusing (starting a DnD instead of selecting an item), and from a
usability stand point, I do believe that the app finder is the app for
the job....

If you are really looking for cool stuff to code, I could provide you
with a couple of ideas :)

Cheers,
Olivier.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -