xfce panel & struts

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Jul 17 19:41:41 CEST 2004

Well, the one option we do have is not to set struts. The panel still
looks like a free-floating widget (even though it is now constrained to
the screen edges), so it may make sense to allow windows to be under it.

The question is if we think the panel should never occupy the same space
a other windows, or if that should be allowed.

I don't have a strong opinion myself, but I notice I do the same with my
xchat window. You can still move it there manually of course.

	Jasper