xfmusic4 alpha release

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Mon Jul 12 10:48:23 CEST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:20:55 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:

> Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> > hi all-
> >

> [good stuff skipped]
>

> > there's no public CVS for this yet, but if olivier and the others
> > approve, i'd like to import this into xfce CVS at some point.
> >

> You have my vote.
>
> Nice work!

I don't mind it in CVS, but I don't think it should go into the xfce4
distro. I think a new xfce4-applications project is needed, containing
this, xfcalendar and xfce4-goodies and whatever else comes along.

IMHO, adding this to xfce4 would stretch the meaning of "lightweight
desktop" just a bit too far.

-- b