GTK+ theme change reset the "panel's margin"

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Jul 7 10:12:26 CEST 2004

Thanks for the report. There seems to be a lot of interaction between the dock
type hint (always on top), partial struts (don't allow other windows to cover
the panel) and autohide. I'm afraid it will take some time to find out exactly
what is going on.

Due to serious lack of time I think I'll limit my goals for 4.2 to three
things:
- icon themeing (should work now, but doesn't always)
- positioning; there are still some oddities especially when screen resolution
  changes.
- dock type / partial struts / autohide interaction <-- this is where your
  problem is

	Jasper