GTK+ theme change reset the "panel's margin"
linuce at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 7 08:50:15 CEST 2004
I'm running latest XFCE4 CVS checked out this night (GMT+1) : I have
just try a checkout this morning in case something changes but there was
not change, so I'm really running the latest CVS version. I notice a
little bug I will try to describe my best to reproduce it. This time, I
didn't make any screenshots :)
1) Be sure the panel has not "always on top" and "auto hide" on ;
2) Maximize a windows : it cover the panel ;
3) Change your GTK+ theme in "User Interface" ;
4) Open an XTerm and maximize it : it won't cover the panel. You can
try to maximize whatever you want, nothing will cover the panel since a
margin apply as if "always on top" was on (when I switch on "always on
top", a margin apply to the border the panel stand to not to cover it
when a window is maximized) ;
5) Go to Panel properties : "always on top" is really off even if
maximized window behaves as if it were on.
I don't know if I describe the problem very well but I expect any
maximized window to cover the panel as it did before the GTK+ theme change.
More information about the Xfce4-dev