xfdesktop menu drag and drop?

Eduard Roccatello eduard at xfce.org
Fri Jul 2 21:53:47 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 03:21:05 -0400 (EDT)
"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> yup, it's there, but it really doesn't do anything yet.  i think if
> you drag it onto a text editor, if the editor supports it, you'll get
> the text of the item, but that's about it for now.  after i figure out
> how tod o it properly, you'll be able to drop onto the panel to add a
> launcher.  maybe in a couple weeks.

i think we should discuss this together.
panel dnd implementation is really useful for appfinder (it is why
appfinder has been developed). Actual dnd implementation is just to pass
the path of the .desktop file and it works with menu editor (appfinder
can dnd things to menueditor).

What about it Brian?

Ciao,

--