API Documentation

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Jan 29 22:56:26 CET 2004

Hey,

Long time ago I started to play with gtk-doc but I never got it really working
on my system due to problems with varies depends. Anyway today I decided to
stop trying to get gtk-doc to work and put doxygen in place. Since doxygen is
what we are using at work (and its similar to javadoc which I have to use in
my studies) I am already familar to doxygen. Now my question is: Is there any
chance for the other devs to document the APIs of the other libraries and
things like the panel or the MCS manager using doxygen? It would be nice to
finally got API documentation ready for 4.2 IMHO.

I started with the utility stuff in libxfce4util, heres what I did sofar:
http://www.home.unix-ag.org/bmeurer/xfce/API/

regards,
Benedikt

--