Systray question/problem

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Jan 27 21:49:16 CET 2004

Hi Bernard,

I don't know, I have no problem with systray myself...

BTW,  are you the maintainer of the sysload plugin?

It's causing trouble because of the uptime display that causes a glib
conversion error to be raised every second...

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -