Menueditor in xfce ?

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at castor.be
Thu Jan 22 17:06:21 CET 2004

Le jeu 22/01/2004 à 16:46, Jasper Huijsmans a écrit :
> Op do 22-01-2004, om 11:35 schreef Jean-François Wauthy:

> > > Yes, I see. Well, IMO a menu editor is one of the most obviously missing
> > > graphical configuration utilities. It certainly qualifies for inclusion
> > > in the core desktop.
> > >

> > Seen on the xfce forum : "What would be great is if it were to be
> > included in xfce, have you approached the developers about that?"
> >
> > What do you think about it ?
>
> Sure, I'd like it to be part of the xfdesktop module. I haven't tested
> your latest version yet; do you feel it's ready for inclusion?

what do you mean by "ready for inclusion" ?
it can wait a little (i'm implementing support for drag and drop in the
menu tree and after it will become version 1.0)
For me it's ready, i haven't found (until now) any nasty bug but i only
released it yesterday evening, perhaps weird behaviour can be reported
in the next few days

> Actually, on a related note, it would be really nice if someone would
> volunteer to maintain xfdesktop. I'm afraid I don't have enough time to
> work on it. For instance, there's a patch for menu icon support, that
> needs to be reviewed as well.

why not?