[XFCE 0000090]: 'Go to' tool bar not reflective of current directory

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Jan 22 02:43:21 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 09:17, Jesse Wagner wrote:
> My point is that to have that / there interferes with relative paths more
> then it helps paths starting from /.

Relative paths? You can use relative paths in xffm? You can! I did not
know that. Up to now if I want to go a directory where a relative path
would work, I just double click on it. Or select it and press the return
key. I suppose that if you are going to do it the hard way (by using a
relative path in the goto entry) you can add the backspace as one more
keyclick. I'm afraid the "/" cannot be preselected so that the backspace
is not necessary. I believe Bernhard explained why some time ago (see
archives).

regards