xfce4-mixer compile error

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Wed Jan 21 20:48:00 CET 2004

Hi,

Am Mit, den 21.01.2004 schrieb Francois Le Clainche um 20:36:
> Le mercredi 21 janvier 2004 à 20:04, Danny Milosavljevic a écrit:
> > sigh....
> >
> > Where is mkdir() and S_IRWXU on your system and what is your system ?
> >
> > Please run
> > grep "mkdir" /usr/include/* -R
> > and
> > grep "S_IRWXU" /usr/include/* -R
> >
> > Thanks...
> >
> > cheers,
> >    Danny
>
> I've noticed new commits, so I've downloaded CVS again, and now it
> builds and installs fine. And I like it (but where the hell does this
> icon come from?? ;)

hehehe :)

yay

Hey, leave me alone, I used only my left hand to draw the icon since my
right fingers are broken :P

Thats why it looks kinda poo... contributions are welcome :)

Or I could use the same icon as for the panel if I find out how to get
it (panel theme, icon factory) :)

Glad that you like the new mixer ^^
(Although I'm stuff working on the profile stuff, so dont expect it to
work)

cheers,
   Danny