[xfwm4] Focused window after closing dialog

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Tue Jan 20 19:25:50 CET 2004

Hello,

following issue: If a application has a dialog and this dialog opens a
dialog, the 2nd dialog often contains the main window of the application
as transient. Of course, that's a bug in the application but there are
lots of applicatoins with those bugs.

But I recognized that if I minimize the main window and restore it
again, the dialog has the focus. So there must be a information or am I
wrong.

The KDE window manager focuses the dialog in such a case. So my question
is if it would be possible to do the same in xfwm4 without breaking the
standard?

Regards,
Bernhard