[i18n] simplified chinese translation for xfce4-cvs

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 15:29:17 CET 2004

Hi,

Am Die, den 20.01.2004 schrieb Yongtao Yang um 00:53:
> As subject says.
>
> Cheers.

Hmm, committed your mixer and trigger launcher translations with small
changes: Put your name&email in file so I know who to blame... uhm I
mean so that you can earn fame :)

cvs HEAD branch only for now (since lots of translations changed in
mixer between head and 4.0).
Should I commit Trigger Launcher translation to 4.0 aswell?

Hehe curious how mixer looks in Simplified Chinese and what I forgot to
make translateable ... *sets LANG* hmm I forgot quite a few O_o
*updates*

cheers,
   Danny