bugs in panel completion combo

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 19 18:01:01 CET 2004

Hi,

All components from today CVS (4.1)

Two bugs in the panel launchers dialogs related to the completion combo:

1/ As I already told Jasper on IRC, if I type a command like
"Mozillafirebird" instead of "MozillaFirebird" (note the upper case F),
close the dialog, try to launch, notice it fails then open the dialog
again, changing the "f" for a upper case "F" is a pain excepted if I
erase the whole command a type it again.

2/ Create a new user and start a brand new XFce4 default session. If I
open a panel launcher configuration dialog, no command appear in the
"command" field, and there is no way to save a new one, until xfrun is
run for the first time and solves the problem.

Cheers
François
--
F. Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html