convenience code for choosing command and icon in xfce4-panel

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Sun Jan 18 22:48:48 CET 2004

Hi,

Am Son, den 18.01.2004 schrieb Jasper Huijsmans um 15:36:
> FYI,
>
> I just split out the code from panel/item_dialog.c to choose a command
> (using the completion combo if available) and to choose an icon, so it
> can be used by others (plugin writers).
>
> Look at item_dialog.h and item_dialog.c to see how it works. The
> mailcheck plugin and, obviously, the item dialog already use it.

I see I see :)

> Danny, could you have a look and tell me if this is anything like what
> you had in mind?

Yes, exactly like that :)

Although you forgot to change Makefile.am to install panel/xfcombo.h,
tsktsk :)

(its needed by item_dialog.h)

I added it to Makefile.am and committed, but you should use your
automake to generate Makefile.in/configure now :)

Anyways, for some weird reasons, in mixer, when I go to mixer properties
and press the close (push)button, the panel freezes to a point where not
even ctrl+c helps...

This is only since I added the create_command_options, and notably the
destroy_command_options to panel-plugin/mixer-prefbox.gob ... hmmmm O_o

Can you check if that happens for you too ?

cheers,
   Danny