Compiling Xfce

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 16 23:36:35 CET 2004

looks like you have a space in the path name where you have the sources
checked out, and the filenames aren't being escaped and thus 'ar' thinks
the file it's trying to operate on is "/root/Documents/xfce" (because
right after that is a space which the shell is interpreting as the end
of the argument).  try renaming the "xfce cvs" dir to something like
"xfce-cvs" and try again.  (you will probably need to rerun configure,
possibly autogen.sh as well).

    -brian