icons for Settings Manager

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Thu Jan 15 10:43:06 CET 2004

Op do 15-01-2004, om 10:02 schreef Benedikt Meurer:
> That'd mean to implement work-arounds later on to get the new technology
> working in the existing framework. Thats IMHO the wrong way.

Why? The daemon must do everything the xfce modules would use the
library for, right? It only means you have to be careful to not expose
implementation details in the API. This is a good thing anyway.

BTW, I know you prefer beautiful designs, but I'm not sure that will
ever work in a project like ours. Open source projects evolve in little
steps, by many different people. No-one gets things right the first
time. Grand total designs don't fit well with this method of
development.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I'm not hopeful,

	Jasper