My CVS commit policy (Was: Re: xfdesktop: trying to add .desktop file support)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Jan 12 08:30:38 CET 2004

Op zo 11-01-2004, om 23:55 schreef Danny Milosavljevic:
> Jasper, please don't atoi null ...
>
> (xfce_desktop_entry_get_int)

Right, thanks.

Please, if you find trivial bugs like these, feel free to fix them
yourself (this goes for everyone with CVS access).

To clarify my position on changing CVS code that I maintain:

Trivial bug fixes are allowed, even encouraged, especially when they fix
crashes. This is true for the panel and xfdesktop as well, as far as I'm
concerned.

For patches that change behaviour or add (or remove ;) features and for
non-trivial bug fixes I prefer to have a look at them before they are
added.

Thanks,
	Jasper