Mail 2 News Gateway

Chuck Mead csm at lunar-linux.org
Tue Jan 6 17:28:57 CET 2004

Olivier FOURDAN wrote:
> Beware that Chuck is really against that, so please, please, don't do anything without his expressed written permission.

FYI!

Now that the list has moved to dbguin I am not opposed to this. In fact,
Olivier, the decision is actually yours so far as I am concerned. In my
opinion it opens the list up to spammers who troll for addresses but so
long as it's not running through moongroup.com I am fine with it.

--
csm
Lunar Project Leader