Mail 2 News Gateway

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Tue Jan 6 13:50:54 CET 2004

Hello,

at gmane.org there's a mail2news gateway which convers lots of public
mailing lists. The user can access this lists which a newsreader which
is more comfortable in my option (automatic deletion for example). Other
users are not affected by this.

I asked the administrator to add this list. He told me that the list was
previously added but the xfce4-dev list administrator wanted to remove
it.

So: Who is the administrator here? They do a lot for spam protection
(see http://www.gmane.org), so is there any reason not to get the lists

 * xfce4-dev
 * xfce
 * xfce-goodies-dev

added again? I would really like this, I only need the admission from
the owner and the lists can be added.

Regards,
Bernhard