How can I obtain the full width of the tasklist?

áÒÔÅÍ ÷ÁÈÉÔÏ× temcat at mnogo.ru
Mon Jan 5 18:41:51 CET 2004

Hi community,

I have a silly question (please forgive me, I'm not a coder): How can I obtain the full width of the tasklist? I want to use this value to to set a fixed maximum task button width (say, one fourth of the full width of the tasklist) in netk_tasklist_size_allocate function. So far I've only managed to set a constant maximum width (say, 220 pixels), but I want it to adjust based on screen resolution and whether I have pager and system tray on the taskbar.

Thank you in advance,
Artem Vakhitov

Получайте скидки и бонусы по бесплатной карте Клуба Много.ру!
http://club.mnogo.ru/anketa.html?ref=namnogo