panel plugins

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Jan 5 18:40:54 CET 2004

Well, I did and it crashes because the panel uses info from the modules
in the menus ;-)

Probably I will make an 'Add item' dialog instead that loads and unloads
modules.

Also there is no ref-counting of the modules yet, which needs to be
added to know when modules can be unloaded. I do want to add this
feature, but it requires some API changes and I want to make sure other
new features like module uniqueness and additional module info (author,
version, etc) can also be incorporated. All this preferably without
breaking older modules.

So, I'd like to do this in my own time if you don't mind ;-)

	Jasper