xmlSetProp checkbox/"Run in terminal" menueditor support

Joshua Cummings jrac at tsn.cc
Sun Feb 29 18:16:30 CET 2004

I've added support for Run in terminal to the menueditor add menu dialog
etc. but I'm stuck on one last thing. (Posting this to -dev since I
couldn't find info elsewhere and it is xfce related after all)

The problem:

xmlSetProp(node, "term", in_terminal); adds "term" to the node, but it
doesn't read in_terminal (a gboolean), which is
gtk_toggle_button_get_active(GTK_TOGGLE_BUTTON(checkbox));

Make error (builds and runs fine):
add_dialog.c:284: warning: passing arg 3 of `xmlSetProp' makes pointer
from integer without a cast

All I need to do is get the status of the checkbox so it can be decided
whether term is yes or no.
This part is basically all I need to figure out and I'm done.
Is there a certain variable type that I should be using or a different
xml function?

It's 4am and I've been working on this for hours, so I hope I've made
sense.

--
Joshua Cummings