4.0.4 anybody?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Feb 27 22:49:04 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 22:43, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Op vr 27-02-2004, om 22:28 schreef Olivier Fourdan:
> > Are all API frozen?
>
> Hmm, good question ;-) Probably not ...
>
> Would you want that, before a first tarball release?

Yes. You can expect plugin developpers to start working on a port of
their plugins to 4.2 if you release a tarball, so I think it's better to
wait for an API freeze.

I know a devel release is subject to changes, but I prefer to have the
API as stable as possible, and from my point we're not so close.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -