[patch] make xfce4-panel use gtkicontheme

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Feb 25 22:42:45 CET 2004

I think I should do the same with xfwm4 theme location. I plan to make
both location (the current incorrect "one" and the "standard" one)
searchable so that ppl don't get confused with current installed themes,
while newcomers can safely use the right location [*]

Cheers
Olivier

[*] By right location, I mean share/themes/theme_name/xfwm4/theme_data
rather than current share/xfwm4/themes/theme_name/theme_data

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -