[patch] make xfce4-panel use gtkicontheme

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 25 08:43:58 CET 2004

hi jasper-

i wrote a patch (quite simple, actually) so xfce4-panel uses
GtkIconTheme to load the stock icons for launchers and the system
buttons applet:
http://kelnos.homelinux.org/xfce4/files/xfce4-panel_gtkicontheme-20040225.diff
please apply if you think it looks ok.

granted, you'll have to take my word for it that it works, because it
only works if the directory layout of /usr/share/xfce4/themes is altered
to conform to the freedesktop icon theme spec.  i wrote a script to do
that, but of course i left it on my machine at work, behind a
firewall... blah.  at any rate, i'll be reorganising the icon
directories in CVS later this afternoon (my afternoon, that is).

still on my TODO list: move the icon theme setting into the 'user
interface' settings panel.

    -brian