4.0.4 anybody?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Feb 24 22:54:41 CET 2004

Op di 24-02-2004, om 21:52 schreef Olivier Fourdan:
> Hi all,
>
> I realize there are a bunch of fixes in xfce_4_0 branch so there should
> be a 4.0.4 release.
>
> Anybody, any outstanding issue before 4.0.4 release?

I haven't done much at all, except for translations, so it should be
alright for the panel.

I just thought of one thing I'd like to backport to 4.0.x and that's the
positioning changes (keeping the panel centered and inside the screen
after removal or addition of items). If you give me a couple of days I
can do it, otherwise no harm done.

	Jasper