new backdrop settings dialog

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Feb 15 17:52:19 CET 2004

The problem I see with such a dialog is the time required to scale down
all backdrops.

When I see that it takes several (maybe 15-20 sec.) seconds to start
xfdesktop now on P4 @2.6GHz, because of the menu icons, I wonder if that
is  really in line with the initial goals of xfce.

Cheers,
Olivier.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -