menu icons!

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Feb 10 08:23:40 CET 2004

Hey Brian,

Op di 10-02-2004, om 05:31 schreef Brian J. Tarricone:
> hey all-
>
> at long last, my menu icon work is in CVS.  special thanks to danny,
> whose initial patch really got this off the ground.
>
> i haven't put the autoconf/make-generated files in yet, so you'll have
> to run autogen.sh manually after you check it out from CVS.
>
> note: SVG icon support is disabled until the librsvg maintainers plug
> some memory leaks.  if you really want to use them, define the macro
> USE_LEAKY_SVG during compilation (easiest way is to add a "#define
> USE_LEAKY_SVG" to the bottom of config.h after running
> autogen.sh/configure).  anything you need to know about modifying your
> ~/.xfce4/menu.xml is in the new sample file, which you can find in
> $sysconfdir/xfce4/ after installing.

Great work!

I ran autogen.sh and updated CVS. Perhaps you can install libtool-1.5 in
your home dir and only use it for xfce? Or simply ask one of us to
update build files.

Alternatively we can decide to not put generated files in CVS at all and
only create them for tarballs. This gives an extra barrier to use CVS,
since CVS users need to have the autotools installed. Might not be a bad
idea though, no more needless updates of Makefile.in's ....

	Jasper