Strange weirdness with the mouse pointer

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Feb 1 01:00:58 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 16:30, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> 	That sounds promising.  I'll see about playing with that a bit later.

	Thanks, Ilkka, for the information on Xcursor
<http://www.cs.umn.edu/help/linux/xcursor.html>.  I set
XCURSOR_CORE=true and now everything is nice.  I also got some icons
from the kde-look site that I might try out sometime but I'm not really
that concerned about eye-candy.  I just want a working system.

--
Akebono vs Godzilla!  Coming soon to a theater near you.