[RELEASE] 4.2.0 Plan

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Dec 30 12:59:08 CET 2004

Hi Benny,

It sounds good to me except i won't have the time for writing the
xfprint doc (if anybody vonlunteers he is welcome) and i'll have very
little time for the rest due to my exams beginning on the 6th and
finishing on the 14th. So feel free to change everything that will be
needed for the release.

Cheers

--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>