Menueditor vs. Panel

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Dec 28 22:18:46 CET 2004

Bernhard Walle wrote:

> today I reorganized my panel / menu. It's really hard work to move a
> panel start entry from one launcher to another or in the menu. In my
> opinion, all represents the same information: Command, Icon and Name.
>
> So it would be nice if I could drag a panel icon to the menu with the
> menu editor or reverse. It would be nice if something could be
> implemented in 4.4.

yeah, this would be really nice.  i originally wanted to make it
possible to drag menu entries to the panel, but unfortunately the
launcher creation code doesn't lend itself too well to that sort of
thing, so i gave up.  plus the consensus seemed to be that it was
"weird" to be able to drag menu items around (i don't agree, but...).

anyway, yeah, maybe something like that will be possible for 4.4.   ^_^

    -brian