URGENT: Help needed for preparing Fosdem

Olivier FOURDAN fourdan.olivier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 23 12:55:30 CET 2004

Hi Jasper,

> > On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 07:57 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> I'm sure we could fill a morning talking about these things ;-)

Hehehe, thanks Jasper for volunteer on this, that's just what I was expecting from you :p

Seriously though, I guess mostly what is required, an agenda. I can provide you with the mails I have if you want. This way you we can confirm we take the room and  you can ask directly whatever question you have in mind.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Olivier