[RELEASE] 4.2RC3 tagged

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Dec 23 09:50:12 CET 2004

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>
>> A bit of investigation:
>>
>> The problem comes from the html not being included in the tar ball
>> although -enable-gtk-doc was passed to ./configure prior to make dist.
>

> Right, the .spec files don't pass --enable-gtk-doc to configure. That
> means, we need to include the html docs. I'll change that right now.

Completely wrong. Forget what I said. The problem was our
doc/Makefile.am (and the gtk-doc.make), which didn't depend on `all' for
`dist', which apparently doesn't work if you don't run make all first.
Fixed now, building on Fedora currently, to see if it works, and will
commit afterwards.

Olivier: What Fedora version do you use to create the final RPMs?

Benedikt