[RELEASE] 4.2RC3 tagged

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Dec 23 07:12:33 CET 2004

Benny

The RPM build doesn't work for any of the libs:

RPM build errors:
    File not found: /var/tmp/libxfce4util-root/usr/share/gtk-doc

RPM build errors:
    File not found: /var/tmp/libxfcegui4-root/usr/share/icons
    File not found: /var/tmp/libxfcegui4-root/usr/share/gtk-doc

RPM build errors:
    File not found: /var/tmp/libxfce4mcs-root/usr/share/gtk-doc

RPM build errors:
    File not found: /var/tmp/libxfcegui4-root/usr/share/icons
    File not found: /var/tmp/libxfcegui4-root/usr/share/gtk-doc

RPM build errors:
    File not found: /var/tmp/libxfce4mcs-root/usr/share/gtk-doc

It means that:

1) We need to fix the spec files
2) Move the tag
3) Redo the tarballs
4) Redo the fat tarball and redo the upload to sf.net
5) Redo the RPMS for Fdr and RH9
6) Redo the sync of mirrors

Unfortunately, I waon't be able to work on this until tonite (as I aill
be at work all day).

Cheers,
Olivier.